It’s now OK to believe that 2021 will bring some relief from Covid-19. As first vaccines are making their way to our front-line healthcare workers, there is a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel.
Here’s what I plan to do when it is safe:
First, I will be grateful that my family is alright since an unfathomable number of people were not so lucky. After that, I will
- Hug my friends
- Eat inside a restaurant
- Cook for someone besides Peter
- Fly to Maryland to see our kids and grand-kids
- Stop buying everything from Amazon
- Go to plays, movies and concerts
- Resume pre-pandemic life to the fullest extent possible
What will you do first?