Say It Isn't So
February 03, 2013
1. “30 Rock” is over after seven years, leaving the air before anyone wants it to go.
2. Dustin Hoffman is 75. (He’s still Benjamin Braddock in The Graduate to me.)
3. Saks Fifth Avenue advertised a pair of women’s sandals for $810 in an ad on January 27th.
4. Peter and I have been in our “empty-nest” house for eighteen years.
5. I’m going to be seventy-five in two weeks.
Say it isn't so.
I have been lurking for a few weeks now...Our nest has been empty for only a few years as DD2 came back and forth for a few years. I am enjoying your writing.
Posted by: Katie | February 07, 2013 at 12:59 PM